• About
  • Advertise
  • Our Privacy Policy
  • Contact
Sunday, May 24, 2026
No Result
View All Result
  • Login
  • Register
MetrowatchXtra
  • WORLD
  • BUSINESS
  • POLITICS
  • HEALTH
  • SPORTS
  • OP-ED
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • WORLD
  • BUSINESS
  • POLITICS
  • HEALTH
  • SPORTS
  • OP-ED
  • ENTERTAINMENT
No Result
View All Result
MetrowatchXtra
No Result
View All Result
Home EDUCATION

WAEC: Re-upload Your O’level Results Or Lose Admission, JAMB Orders Candidates

JAMB directed them to re-upload their results from the 2025 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)

Kemi Sheriepha by Kemi Sheriepha
August 25, 2025
0 0
0

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has issued a new order to all candidates seeking admission for the current cycle.

JAMB directed them to re-upload their results from the 2025 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).

The directive was issued in a statement on Monday via the official bulletin shared by JAMB on its X handle.

The statement noted that the directive concerns candidates who previously uploaded their results before the updated WASSCE and those who had yet to upload any results.

JAMB emphasized that it had cleared all previously uploaded results from its system to avoid confusion in the admission process, and all candidates are therefore required to return to accredited centres and re-upload their results, whether or not they differ from the earlier results uploaded.

READ ALSO  Deborah: Buhari Condemns Killing of Christian Schoolgirl in Sokoto

“Candidates who sat the UTME with awaiting results are required to upload their O’Level results as soon as they are released. Many began uploading the WAEC 2025 SSCE before the final results were released. To avoid any confusion, the Board cleared all prior uploads, and all candidates are now required to re-upload their results, whether or not they differ from the earlier results uploaded,” the statement read.

The Board further emphasised that failure to comply with the directive would affect the eligibility of such candidates for admission.

“Please re-upload your 2025 SSCE result to the JAMB portal without delay,” the statement added.

 

READ ALSO  HINDSIGHT | The Day Zinox Chairman, Ekeh, Stormed INEC with Bible, By Kunle Obadasha | METROWATCH

Metrowatchxtra

Tags: JAMBWAECWASSCE Result
Kemi Sheriepha

Kemi Sheriepha

RELATED POST

Tinubu Appoints 40-year-old Prof Segun Aina as New Registrar of JAMB
EDUCATION

Tinubu Appoints 40-year-old Prof Segun Aina as New Registrar of JAMB

by Kemi Sheriepha
May 21, 2026
0

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has appointed Professor Segun Aina as the new Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board...

Read moreDetails
University Admission: JAMB Sends Special Message to Direct Entry Candidates

JAMB Releases 279 Withheld UTME Results after Review

May 21, 2026
WAEC Bans 574 Schools From Conducting 2025 WASSCE

WAEC Workers to Embark on Protest over Recruitment, Pay Policy Disputes

May 13, 2026
University Admission: JAMB Sends Special Message to Direct Entry Candidates

JAMB Extends 2026 DE Registration Deadline to May 22

May 8, 2026
University Admission: JAMB Sends Special Message to Direct Entry Candidates

2026 UTME: JAMB Withholds Scores, Sets 320 for Underage Candidates

April 27, 2026
UTME: We Spend Over N200,000 To Support Every Deaf Candidate, JAMB Says

2 Candidates, Parent Arrested for Falsifying UTME Scores with AI, JAMB Reveals

April 18, 2026
Load More

APO

Recent Posts

  • Nigerian Troops Rescue 92 Kidnapped Victims, Foil Terrorists’ IED Ambush in Borno
  • Abia 2027: Journalist Emerges Obingwa West PDP Candidate, Says ‘I’m Prepared’
  • APC to Present Tinubu with Certificate of Return, Party’s Flag as its 2027 Presidential Candidate
  • Ewuare II Receives Ogbeide-Ihama, Urges Calm over Edo South APC Primary Dispute
  • APC Primary: Tinubu Wins 100% in Zulum’s Ward

Recommended

NIPCO Embarks on Business Expansion to Aid Diversification, Others  | METROWATCH

NIPCO Embarks on Business Expansion to Aid Diversification, Others  | METROWATCH

3 years ago
Cholera Kills 175 in Kaduna

el-Rufai Vows to Sack Workers, Demolish Houses till Last Day in Office | METROWATCH

3 years ago
MetrowatchXtra

MetrowatchXtra is an online daily newspaper poised to act as a catalyst in our debate and desire for well-governed Nigeria and provide the much-needed platform for all, irrespective of social, religious or political divide, to express their views.
Metrowatchxtra Nigeria

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Our Privacy Policy
  • Contact

© 2026 Metrowatchxtra Nigeria Published by Miraculous Media Connect Limited. All rights reserved

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password? Sign Up

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

All fields are required. Log In

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Politics
  • World
  • Business
  • Science
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health

© 2026 Metrowatchxtra Nigeria Published by Miraculous Media Connect Limited. All rights reserved