Dangote Gives Reason for P Price Reduced to N899/litre
President of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote has opened up on why his refinery reduced price of petrol. Speaking during an ...
President of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote has opened up on why his refinery reduced price of petrol. Speaking during an ...
Aliko Dangote, the President of Dangote Group has reiterated that his $20 billion Lagos-based refinery will stabilize the Naira against ...
The founder of the Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote has said his hair went grey due to efforts to set up ...
By Seyi Babalola Aliko Dangote, the owner of Dangote Refinery, has rejected Farouk Ahmed, the Chief Executive Officer of the ...
By Seyi Babalola The Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited has opted not to increase its prior investment in the Dangote Refinery, which produces 650,000 barrels per day. Olufemi Soneye, an NNPCL spokeperson, revealed this in a brief statement in response to Dangote Refinery's news that NNPC's investment has dropped to 7.2 percent, down from 20%. According to Soneye, NNPCL chose some months ago to limit their investment to the amount previously paid. Soneye said that the decision not to invest any further in the ...
The remains of former Chief Executive Officer of Access Holdings, Dr. Herbert Wigwe; his wife, Doreen Chizoba and first son, ...
Osun state governor, Ademola Adeleke, on Friday, March 8, visited the president of the Dangote group, Aliko Dangote, at his ...
The uncertainty in the Nigerian economy prompted an emergency meeting between President Bola Tinubu and members of the business community ...
President Bola Tinubu had a “crucial” meeting with some members of the organised private sector on Sunday. The meeting is ...
The President/Chief Executive Officer, Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote and the Governor of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun, alongside other associates paid ...
Within 40 working days after the publication of the public tender notice in Jornal de Angola, investors interested in developing and optimizing the operation of these public assets can submit their proposals
Também disponível em Português تتوفر أيضا في العربية
The Government of Angola launched this Wednesday, in Soyo, Zaire province, the Public Tender for the Concession of the Operation of Port Services in the Maritime Passenger and Cargo Terminals of the Port of Cabinda and in the River Passenger and Cargo Terminals of the Port of Soyo. This strategic initiative aims to strengthen regional logistics, improve mobility and boost the country's economic growth.
The process initiated today arises within the scope of Presidential Order No. 210/23, of August 29, which authorizes the opening of the tender for the award of concession contracts for the management, operation and maintenance of these terminals, for a period of 20 years.
Within 40 working days after the publication of the public tender notice in Jornal de Angola, investors interested in developing and optimizing the operation of these public assets can submit their proposals, in accordance with the requirements and factors set out in the documents of the procedure defined by the Ministry of Transport.
Connected to Luanda and ports in neighboring countries, Cabinda and Soyo are central hubs in maritime and river trade in the northern region, linking cities, populations and companies from different sectors, including oil.
In addition to the development of the cabotage sector in Northern Angola, the management of the concession will allow the creation of jobs, the improvement of freight and passenger transport logistics, and a better use of existing resources, ensuring a more competitive and sustainable operation, in line with efficiency and sustainability policies in the transport sector. in Angola.
The launching ceremony of the Tender for the Concession of the Passenger and Cargo Terminals of the Ports of Cabinda and Soyo was chaired by the Secretary of State for Civil Aviation, Maritime and Port Sectors, Rui Carreira.
More information about the competitors and proposals is available on the website https://www.Mintrans-Tenders.ao
Multimedia content
MetrowatchXtra is an online daily newspaper poised to act as a catalyst in our debate and desire for well-governed Nigeria and provide the much-needed platform for all, irrespective of social, religious or political divide, to express their views.
Metrowatchxtra Nigeria
© 2024 Metrowatchxtra Nigeria Published by Miraculous Media Connect Limited. All rights reserved
© 2024 Metrowatchxtra Nigeria Published by Miraculous Media Connect Limited. All rights reserved